- Definition of Personal Information
“Personal information” refers to any information relating to a living individual identifiable by name, date of birth, or other descriptive characteristics contained in said information (including information which can be easily correlated with other information, thereby making a specific individual identifiable).
- Collection of Personal Information
In order for you to either store, retrieve, or distribute content through the Service and monetize content under the Service, you must create an account with us. At the time of such account creation and upon your agreement, Nordot will obtain your personal information, upon your agreement, including name, address, telephone number, and bank account information so that we can wire transfer your revenue once you meet the requirement. We may also ask for the information to fulfill your requests, such as to communicate with you, respond to your inquiries, or provide updates.
Account registration is not necessary when you only view our content, and therefore we do not obtain any personal information from you in such case.
- Use of Personal Information
Nordot shall use your personal information for the purposes set forth below, within the scope required for conducting our business activities.
- To verify your identity upon log-in to the Service
- To communicate with you regarding the Service
- To wire transfer your Payments to you
- To respond to inquiries Nordot receives through the Service
- For other purposes incidental to the above.
- Management of Personal Information
Nordot shall handle your personal information securely and shall not corrupt the information or introduce errors into it. Nordot shall take reasonable and appropriate security measures to prevent loss, destruction, alteration, or leakage of your personal information. Nevertheless, such security measures cannot guarantee the prevention of all loss, misuse or alteration of personal information, and, to the fullest extent permitted by law, we hereby disclaim any and all liability and responsibility for any damages or losses you incur in connection with such loss, misuse or alteration. When required by law, we will notify you of any such loss, misuse or alteration that may affect you, so that you can take the appropriate action for the due protection of your rights.
- Disclosures of Your Personal Information to Third Parties
In the following cases, Nordot may disclose your personal information to a third party:
- If you agree to such disclosure.
- If such disclosure is required by laws, regulations, a lawful judgment from a government, or a court order or decision.
- If such disclosure is deemed necessary or appropriate for national security, law enforcement, or realization of the public good.
- If you violate any laws or regulations and such disclosure becomes necessary to protect and defend the rights and property of Nordot.
- Request for Disclosure, Correction or Removal of Personal Information
If you ask Nordot to disclose, not disclose, revise, add, delete, or erase your personal information, Nordot shall respond to your request as promptly as possible in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act of Japan, upon confirming your identity.
Nordot may not accept such request if your request does not meet the requirements set forth in the Personal Information Protection Act, or if there is any factor that allows us to reject such request under applicable laws and regulations, including the Personal Information Protection Act.
Tel: +81 (0)3 - 6252 - 6407
- Collection of Your Browsing Data
Nordot shall collect your browsing data (for example, browsing history and behavior within the Service, IP address that you are accessing the Service from, etc.), using cookies or other similar technologies that are considered appropriate and lawful.
- Usage of Your Browsing Data
Nordot may use your browsing data for the following purposes:
- In order to serve information that is tailored to each user.
- In order to improve our Service, using such data and statistics.
- Any purpose that is related or incidental to either of the above purposes.
- Our Affiliated Service Providers and Their Privacy Policies
Nordot may have affiliate relationships with other service providers in order to serve you targeted advertising and content in the Service. These affiliated partners may collect your browsing data in accordance with their own their Privacy Policies. For information on their Privacy Policies, please refer to the following.
- Geniee International, Inc.
- Google Inc.
- M.T.Burn Inc,
- SmartNews, Inc.
- Outbrain Inc.